September 14, 2009

miss H. 1 year.

This girl has got to be my most well behaved model ever! She never once complained or cried, and she was cracking me up the whole time with her hilarious laugh. I think she was pity laughing at me, but I didn't mind :) I would take her picture any day. Hope you enjoy...I sure did.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Erin said...

I am NOT KIDDING...

#4,7,9,11,13

were all jaw droppers!!!

LOVE THEM! I wish I had half of your talent. And don't say I do, cause Mary Anne, these are amazing amazing amazing pictures. LOVE THEM! I'm so proud of you :)

BeMePhotography said...

I have to say Erin took the words out of my mouth. I told Martin he must come see how amazing Mary Anne is! He said it was fun seeing you guys....I just wish I coulda been there!