January 1, 2010

The D Family

Such a cute family! We dealt with some nice wind that day, but sometimes it just gave the girls that model look :) They pulled it off with ease. I could have taken pictures of these guys all day if they would have let me. These were some of my favorites...so hard to choose!
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

CK Morgan said...

I love love love the last one! (and all of them) And the one of the Mr and Mrs sitting on the bridge thing. You did a good job once again!

martanna said...

I have been waiting to see these! Ya umm Mary Anne, you are getting even better if that is possible! I need another training session haha! Love ya!

Kylie said...

Mary Anne you AMAZE me! These are SO good! I LOVE them! The ones of the Hoshino's turned out super cute too!